Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Browns

November Browns


 
November is here and seems to already be flying by. Before we know it, we'll be chowing down our Turkey-gobble gobble & plentiful array of Pies (pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!!!). Mmm my tummy is excited just thinking about all of the wonderful foods it's going to have the honor of choosing between. Lucky tummy. Growl growl. 
With this scrumptious holiday right around the corner, it's a time for our hearts to be thankful. And we shouldn't wait till the day of either. This year i have decided to write down at least 1 thing i'm grateful for each day during this month of thankfulness. If you haven't already, it's not too late to get started. That way when it comes time to say what you're thankful for at your thanksgiving dinner you can say well let me just pull out my list! Be thankful for what you have. Always.
I found this fun fashion/outift design site last night called Polyvore, check out all of its goodness here!
I could play around on it for hours. It's like photoshop for clothes. So I put together a "brown" outfit or as my family would say "the paperbag".  With the weather and our skin color turning duller, brown can be a fun color to spice up a bit. Brown instantly draws my brain to the month of November, maybe because turkeys are brownish i don't really know. Smile because you're thankful :) A

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Ali it's always so fun and interesting : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks much new hair do gladys ;) and me too adriana! be sure to check out polyvore if you haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete